FEMtools TM is a multi-functional CAE software for:
- Integration of measurement data and FE simulations
- CAE pre/post processing
- CAE process integration and automation
- Database management
FEMtools can be configured using the seven different modules:
- FEMtools Framework is the core module that comprises data interfaces, access to the database, an interactive graphic screen, the FEMtools script programming, and FEMtools API. An element library and solvers for static and dynamic analysis can be added as an option.
- FEMtools Pretest Analysis extends FEMtools Framework with tools for preparing measurements, optionally with FEMtools Solver.
- FEMtool SDM Extends FEMtools Framework with the "Structural Dynamics Modification" module for modification of the experimental and analytical modal models.
- FEMtool Correlation Analysis offers the modules Pretest, SDM, and correlation measurement-calculation in conjunction with FEMtools Framework.
- FEMtool Model Updating extends FEMtools Correlation Analysis with the modules Sensitivity Analysis, FE Model Updating, exerted force identification, and probabilistic analysis.
- FEMtools Model Optimization includes comprehensive tools for the structural optimisation of dimension, shape, topology and topometry with nonlinear optimisation algorithms
- FEMtools full version includes all of these modules
FEMtools has interfaces and drivers for the control of NASTRAN, ANSYS, I-DEAS, and ABAQUS.
As a multi-functional CAE-software, FEMtools was designed for broad-based application on models of any size for structure analysis (automotive industry, aerospace, shipbuilding, civil engineering, etc.). FEMtools can be used by all current platforms and is easily integrated into any existing CAE environment.
Müller-BBM is the sales partner of Dynamic Design Solutions, the system designer of FEMtools. For further information, go to www.FEMtools.com.